A haven of tranquillity between sea and nature
Nestled in a green setting, the Cottage welcomes you in its intimacy.
With rope headboards made by craftsmen, top-of-the-range household linen, and antique furniture to add authenticity and character to the house, every detail has been carefully studied to combine comfort and serenity.
The bedrooms are bathed in light thanks to large bay windows, while the living area is perfect for sharing meals and convivial moments with family and friends.
The Cottage, 200m2, can accommodate up to 8 adults and 2 children.
What does LE COTTAGE offer?
- 4 double bedrooms with private bathrooms
- 1 children’s bedroom with two single beds
- 1 living room, 1 dining room and 1 fully equipped kitchen, opening onto a terrace
- 1 terrace between sun and shade, with its private garden of 3000 m
- 1 Jacuzzi with an exceptional sea view
- 1 terrace with summer lounge overlooking the sea
LE COTTAGE is also
The Cottage also offers its guests
- Breakfast basket delivered each morning
- Daily cleaning
- A warm and personal welcome
- Access to the Méditérannée creek
Exclusive RocaNautique access including sea paddling, snorkeling, and equipment
- A concierge service to meet your most personal needs is offered, as well as unusual nautical activities such as: e-foil and boat excursions (extra charge)